The experience: the taste of a cocktail of citruses heightened with chilli, in a colorful tropical market.
The surprising contrast: icy, juicy and spicy bergamot contrasts with the warmth of vetyver and myrrh.Fragrance family: citrusy spicy woody. Key raw materials: bergamot essential oil, orange bigarade essential oil, chili essential oil, vetyver essential oil, cedar essential oil, myrrh absolute. Free standard delivery for orders above 50 euros. Conditions apply. 2 complementary samples offered for every order which includes a 100 ml bottle.
- 37 degrees in the shade. Citrus fever,
- cut kalamansi, spicy bergamot.
- Framework: squeaky teak.
- Urban jungle, fabric farrago.
- Bat-ti-kan-ga! Rythmic mélange.
- Roasted hazelnuts. Squeezed, struck, sliced: bodies alight.
To explore the different facets of this perfume:
- Spray the perfume onto a blotter or directly onto your skin
- Discover the visual elements while smelling the perfume. If you like, use an audio headset for an optimum discovery experience.
Click here to start.
Choose between 1 and 3 pictures that evoke the perfume, and we will reveal what you smelled the most in the fragrance.